What is Amazon Smile, and why should I use it?
- If you shop on Amazon frequently, you can set up your account to donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to AZRD by shopping AmazonSmile.
Who can use it?
- Share it with your friends and family – Anyone can use it as long as they set it up and shop AmazonSmile!
Ok, I’m convinced – Tell me how to set up AmazonSmile!
- All you need to do is CLICK HERE (or go old school and copy-and-paste https://smile.amazon.com/ch/34-2057272 into your browser) to sign up for your favorite charity – AZRD LLC. If this is your first time using AmazonSmile, you should see something like this:
- Log in to your Amazon account, and you’ll be asked if you want your charity to be AZRD LLC. (The answer is yes!) If you don’t see a login window, check to see if your browser blocked the PopUp.
- After that, just do all your Amazon shopping through smile.amazon.com and your donations are on the way! You’ll know you’re in the right place by checking under the Amazon search bar.
- Pro tip – Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return to the right place.
Thank you for supporting Arizona Roller Derby!
PS – Need to go back in and modify?
Head to smile.amazon.com and sign in, click on “Accounts & Lists”, and then click on “AmazonSmile Charity Lists” to get to your charity selection.